Saturday, January 31, 2009

My new(est) addiction!


So my idea in this site was to help us find great meals. Well, I have to admit it, I just haven't had as much time as I would have liked to work on this... BUT I have found something that will make working on this SO much easier! It is a site...

Bust-a-meal.com

YEP, it rocks, it's awesome. And best of all, it's easy to post our favorite meals on HERE! YEAH! I am really excited about some of the new meals on here - and on the new site. So, go ahead, check it out. But be sure to let us know what foods you like!

Want to know more about Bust-a-meal? Here is what they say about themselves!

How is Bust-a-meal different from any other recipe site?
Most recipe sites are oriented to have you spend a lot of time on their site. While that's great for casual browsing, it doesn't help you address the daily dinner dilemma: what to cook for the family tonight? Bust-a-meal helps you plan and prepare one or more meals for your family quickly and efficiently. You can look up recipes based on ingredients you already have, or plan a week of menus, and you can generate a shopping list categorized by grocery store aisle.


I'd say that says it all! Enjoy - but be sure to let us know!

1 comments:

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

I'll check it out! Thanks for the tip!

(Can you fix it to automatically show our names when we post? I guess I should've been signing mine, but I thought it showed it automatically. No biggy... but it's more like a "conversation" that way I think. Know what I mean?)