Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tomorrow's Dinner

Are you tired? I am sitting here, 9:30 at night - thinking of tomorrow. What do I need to do tomorrow? Several things - including going to the grocery store! As I do, I need to plan a few more meals. Many of my friends mention this same thing - what to make! So, this new blog is a place to help those of us who would like a new idea. We want to share ideas, recipies, and thoughts to each other! A few rules though!!

1. You must have tried the recipe.
2. Please give some sort of reference if you are using a recipe from somewhere - it's ok to use it, just quote them!
3. IF YOU CAN - please include a pic!

Ok! Let's see if this will work!

3 comments:

B and ME said...

I'm leaving a comment.

Unknown said...

I'm leaving a comment.

Unknown said...

I'm posting a comment.